Director of Education
Eteach is a Welsh owned Edtech business offering Online Recruitment, Software development and Direct Recruitment to the Education Sector in Wales, we have a strong presence in 90% of the Schools and Colleges across the Principality.
Reporting to the Managing Director and the Board of Directors, the Director of Education - Wales is a position that brings together Customer Success, Marketing, Sales specifically in Wales but also across our global business.
You will use your superb management skills to continue to develop and grow an exciting business that is striving to deliver world class services to Education in Wales and beyond.
- Play a leading and integral role in identifying and securing opportunities for new business with regards to all of our core products: Job Board technology, Recruitment Software and Specialist Recruitment Services.
- Liaise with central Eteach HQ to develop and deploy new business sales strategies specifically to Wales as well as other areas of interest to the business.
- Monitor liaise and report on Welsh Education and Government initiatives and events, keeping Eteach “front of mind” in Wales.
- You will Lead Eteach in Wales, to ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction on behalf of all our Eteach brands.
- You will work in collaboration with our Head office teams, Marketing, Customer Success, IT and Sales to further develop your region.
- You will need to become an expert in the Eteach product portfolio you will be able to provide consultative solutions to customers and help us to shape the future of Education Recruitment.
- Full P&L responsibility of this region achieving year on year growth ensuring consistent revenue is generated in line with the companies growth strategy.
- Forge strategic relationships with affiliates and wider education organisations such as Welsh Government, Universities, Consortia, Local Authorities, school cluster groups, Teacher and Headteacher Unions and other education organisations in Wales.
- Attend networking, conferences, events and exhibitions/webinars online or in person.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will need to be an expert in the Welsh Education sector and have a good knowledge of the wider Education developments and issues.
You will also :
- Have extensive previous experience in Education management or have a senior Edtech, ICT or sales management background.
- Possess strong networking skills and be confident in presenting to Clients, Peers or external Leadership groups.
- Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and continually uses this analysis to evolve and improve their approach.
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of activity and success in a target driven environment.
- Be able to analyse and interpret data rapidly and effectively.
- Have experience of writing detailed proposals, bids and tenders with a proven record of winning those bids and tenders.
- This role could be part time possibly 2/3 days per week with flexibility around school/college holidays.
- Salary negotiable circa £70,000 paid pro rata for a part time commitment..