Graduate Recruiter / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
The role of a Eteach Graduate Recruiter combines business development and commercial customer service, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, candidates and colleagues.
Position: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Eteach is a leading Edtech business offering Online Recruitment, Software development and Direct Recruitment to the Education Sector across the Uk and the International independent schools market.
We will provide you with our own bespoke and leading technology as well as training, development and support to enable you to achieve success.
The key responsibilities of a Graduate Recruiter include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interviews to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking through social media platforms to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
To be successful in this Graduate Recruiter position you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills combined with a strong work ethic and positive outlook.
- Commercial acumen and the drive to achieve goals will also be critical to your success.
- This role will suit an ambitious, competitive, hard-working career-minded person who enjoys working in a competitive sales-based environment.
If you’re at all interested in a career in recruitment, please apply below and kick start your future!