New Business Consultant
Fantastic opportunity for someone with previous sales background to cross-train into the Education sector working alongside our highly successful sales team. Full training will be given to the successful candidates with ongoing support and further training where necessary. This position offers excellent career opportunities within Eteach.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Salary per annum DOE, plus performance-based commission
Extras: OTE, Eteach Benefits/Wellbeing Package, Book Club etc.
Responsible for consultatively selling via the telephone, the purpose of the position is to develop new revenue from the sale of advertising licenses to schools and colleges.
- Identifying sales opportunities, interaction with schools and decision-makers, to truly understand their priorities and needs and offer Eteach services as their solution.
- Searching and identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business, whilst also following up on new leads and referrals
- Continually prospect for new business whilst actively managing a pipeline.
- Preparing quotes, proposals and sales contracts.
- Managing the Customer Relationship Management database to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is available.
- Complete the required level of sales calls necessary to achieve targets, whilst obtaining new business.
- A proven track record in sales or business development
- A confident communicator, with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and determined approach to sales
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets
- Commitment to developing the Eteach brand value