Fantastic opportunity for someone with previous recruitment/sales background to cross-train into the Education sector working alongside our highly successful recruitment team. Full training will be given to the successful candidates with ongoing support and further training where necessary. This position offers excellent career opportunities within Eteach.
Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Competitive salary (DOE), plus performance-based commission
Location: Cardiff, Wales
To provide an effective educational staff recruitment service to schools within a designated geographical area. Have a strong focus on increasing users, schools and revenues.
Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Develop and manage client/candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Ensure that candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all time
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
- Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in order to consult with candidates and clients
- Operate in line with the industry code of ethics, relevant legislation and all company operating procedures:
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
- Comply with all relevant sector-specific legislation
- Previous experience as a recruiter is essential
- Ability to demonstrate success in previous roles, consistent achievement of targets and sales activity
- Pro-active, resilient, self-motivated
- Able to organise your workload to facilitate effective time management
- A confident, clear communicator, personable with a natural desire to support people in their careers; with the ability to understand client briefs and provide a high-end recruitment service.